Our client is a Swedish company, the Swedish human culture continues to flow through the veins of our 38,000 employees in more than 90 countries. It has a strong family vibe with a warm respect for each individual and we strive for strong diversity. We also invest heavily in our customers, in the environment, … but first and foremost in our own people. In this way, we provide a stimulating environment in which you can develop your competencies on a daily basis. In addition, our family-friendly working atmosphere gives you the flexibility to find an optimal work life balance.
Solution owner – management reporting 1
- Do you like to network with different parts of the organization all over the world?
- Is your day successful when you release a new version of your dashboard solution, one that gives your target users new means of following up their business?
- You will be the business process expert, translating all the KPI monitoring and analysis needs into dashboard products, design processes, and use automation to optimize processes.
- The specifics on KPI monitoring and analysis in our business environment you can learn on the job, but a good understanding of business intelligence is a must to start well.
- Once you have the best process and solution developed, it is time to train users on how to make the best out of the dashboards.
- Will it give you a boost of energy to see users moving from their old ways to your new solution?
- Do you have an ear that listens to the argumentation of others, but also the voice to convince them that there is always a better way? Because within the scope of BI reporting, you will be our change and project manager.
- Besides we expect from you to work out the strategy and roadmaps for the BI solutions.
- You will get the opportunity to share your progress during the project as well as the end solution to our divisional management and the final users.
- You will work together with data engineers that ensure the setup of performant data pipelines and you will work together and mentor BI analysts that can assist in developing the dashboards. Our dashboards are currently being developed in PowerBI.
- You will have other Business Process Expert colleagues that can help you build up a network, share best practices and to which you can turn to for advice. Together we continuously learn and improve our way of working.
What we expect of you?
- A master’s degree in Engineering (Business, Industrial, Academic or equivalent)
- problem solving skills, and an affinity to an industrial B2B market will help you.
- professional experience in BI, sound knowledge of PowerBI and SQL and sufficient experience to have learnt how to use the theory in real dashboard development and roll-out.
- Knowledge of O365 Power platforms ETL is good to have.
- High self-motivation, an innovative mindset, and accountability are key for success.
What you can expect from us?
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the link below: