For more than 60 years our client, an international player, has been producing sustainable and energy efficient products in Belgium, based on the latest technological developments. To strengthen their growth strategy through digital sales globally, we are looking for a
Project Engineer Inverters
- You gather and enrich the technical competence of the team and make sure to build up knowledge.
- You will support and manage projects regarding drive systems in the smart compressors team.
- You have external contacts with international suppliers and research facilities.
- You are actively involved in supporting local teams to bring the best drive solution to the market at the right quality, performance and cost.
- You give technical support to local design teams within the division, working with big data and the service division.
- You review the technical implementation of drive systems in local products.
- You consider the basic principles of modular design and make sure interfaces are respected and component variance is lean.
What we expect of you?
- You have a clear affinity for Electromechanical Design, and a degree in Industrial (electrical/electronic) engineering or equivalent experience.
- You are a team player with good communicative skills.
- You are result-driven and likes a technical challenge.
- You have a critical mindset and project management approach.
- You are pragmatic and client-oriented.
- You are Fluent in English, Dutch is an asset.
- You preferably already have had a first experience in electronic component design and/or drive/inverter systems.
- You show clear interest in technology and innovation.
- Good computer skills, familiar with MS Office packages like PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and other O365 applications. You are able familiar with regular CAD systems.
You like this challenge?
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com or apply via the link below.