Our client is a Swedish company, the Swedish human culture continues to flow through the veins of our 38,000 employees in more than 90 countries. It has a strong family vibe with a warm respect for each individual and we strive for strong diversity. We also invest heavily in our customers, in the environment, … but first and foremost in our own people. In this way, we provide a stimulating environment in which you can develop your competencies on a daily basis. In addition, our family-friendly working atmosphere gives you the flexibility to find an optimal work life balance.
Would you like to get to know us? Hope to see you soon!
Do you want to work with a highly motivated international team in an exciting, rewarding, and dynamic environment? We are looking for a passionate and committed IT Project/Technology engineer specialized in .NET and SQL. We at CT-IS (Compressor Technique – Information Services) develop and deliver solutions to our internal and external stakeholders, catering to a broad range of requirements. With every new project you will get the unique experience of customer interaction during the end-to-end application development lifecycle.
You will help us in our transition from legacy monoliths towards loosely coupled event driven micro-services in an ever-changing landscape of applications that:
- have front ends for mobiles, tablets, and desktops
- have a set of features that remain available in offline mode
- are themeable to support multiple brands
- are highly scalable and have a global reach
- are secured using modern yet user-friendly authentication methods (AAD, single sign-on, and so on)
- integrate using a hybrid integration strategy with an API-first mindset
You will use the newest technologies and modern design practices like:
- .Net Core (C#), Angular, SQL Server, Web API, Dapper (micro-ORM), EF, and the likes
- SOLID, CQRS, and the likes
- Azure services like KeyVault, Functions, Static Web Apps, Blob/Table/Queue Storage, and the likes
- Automate builds and deployments using Azure DevOps repositories (GIT) and pipelines (YAML)
You will be part of our internal .NET project team working in the Aftermarket domain. This surrounds applications for providing technical support, processing warranty, tools for our Field Service Engineer, our back office (planning and order processing), spare part list applications, and Serialized Information Management.
As such, you will be responsible for technical application ownership, developments (including documentation and supporting PMs in planning and budgeting activities), and 3rd line support activities. Next to this, you will be involved in the full redesign of our existing applications and the creation of new applications as business needs arise in our Customer Centers.
We practice agile methodologies and try to reduce any administrative overhead as much as possible because we know you’re a developer, not a bookkeeper 😉 You will be become part of a team of like-minded developers and will be able to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
You will report to the IT Team Leader Aftermarket.
What we expect of you?
You would have a good blend of business and IT technical skills. Specific requirements for this position include:
- Having either a university degree or a bachelor’s degree in ICT or equivalent and a proven experience in .NET & SQL development
- Having the ability to develop software using the .NET framework (user interfaces, desktop & cloud tools)
- Working in a team and using tools to accommodate efficient collaborations (GIT, Slack, Confluence, Jira, …)
- Designing, maintaining, and implementing standard API, enabling the interface between cyber physical systems and their clients
- Depending on experience and project need, the following DevOps responsibilities can be applicable:
- Set-up, maintain and improve the development infrastructure.
- Support the development teams with setting up state of the art continuous integration/deployment pipelines
- Set-up required telemetric of the infrastructure
- Having experience with MS SQL and related components/tools is a must
- Having a CEFR C1-level in English oral & writing skills (or similar)
What will give you an edge?
- Knowledge of different aftermarket processes in a customer center of an industrial company.
- Understanding and experience with software development processes including defining business requirements, defining technical specifications, development procedures, testing procedures, change management, and implementation.
- Understanding and experience with software support processes.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in working in a large international company.
- You are customer-focused and professional.
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills and maintain a good relationship with other stakeholders.
- You are self-motivated and passionate, triggered by technology and software development.
- You are enthusiastic, proactive, and passionate, but you still work systematically, accurately, and are focusing on delivered quality and results.
- You like to be challenged and have solid analytical skills and problem-solving abilities. As such, you are not afraid of making errors and are willing to learn by doing.
- You can handle pressure and are prepared to work outside regular office hours, which may sometimes be necessary due to a deadline.
- You consider the team to be more than just the sum of the members.
- You have good coaching skills to take the team and application to the next level.
- You are inquisitive and eager to learn.
- You understand the dynamics of change management, support, service, and you consider a continuous improvement, thinking outside the box and ahead a given.
Start a journey towards something greater
At our client they believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Their caring culture and leading-edge technology enables them to innovate for a sustainable future. With them you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
They offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join them at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com or apply via the link below.