For more than 60 years our client, an international player, has been producing sustainable and energy efficient products in Belgium, based on the latest technological developments. Given the ever-increasing integration of systems and information across their application platforms and the increased importance of and attention to all forms of data, our client is looking for a passionate
Master Data Specialist
Do you get all excited about data? Are you willing to play an important role in the improvement of our data representation, coming from compressors, and do you get energy from helping people? Then the job of Master Data Specialist could be the ideal position for you!
- The operation of the CPQ tool for our Compressor Technique Service (CTS) division is mainly based on data, which contains important information about the maintenance of our machines. As this data comes from different sources, it can take different forms. As you are passionate about data, we do not have to tell you that consistent data formats are the key to automatically import them into the tool. At that moment in time, you are very important! It’s up to you, by using Microsoft Excel, to pour all this data in the appropriate format by translating it into multiple tables which are connected with each other.
- However, this isn’t a fixed procedure. Thinking along about the process and possible improvements is also a part of your job. In addition, you will also be asked to support people with, mainly data-related but also user-related, matters.
- You are passionate about data and/or processes
- You are an analytic thinker that gets energy of doing problem-solving work
- You can work independently and love to help people out
- You have the ability to work with Excel
- You can express yourself fluently in English (spoken as well as written)
- Do you have technical knowledge about the industry? That’s a plus but certainly not a requirement.
- You will be working in a progressive international organization where sustainability, innovation, technological development…. are not empty words.
- You will be working in an environment where continuous learning is strongly encouraged. By achieving results, it is also possible to eventually build a great career within the organization of our client.
- Our client has several entities, both in Belgium and abroad. This gives working for our client an extra international and dynamic cachet.
- You will be joining a highly motivated and result-oriented team who will be happy to take you along on their cadence.
- “Taking responsibility” are not empty words at our client. You get the chance to really make your mark within your field.
YOU LIKE THIS CHALLENGE?
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com or apply via the link below.