For more than 60 years our client, an international player, has been producing sustainable and energy efficient products in Belgium, based on the latest technological developments. Given the ever-increasing integration of systems and information across their application platforms and the increased importance of and attention to all forms of data, our client is looking for a passionate
Master Data Governance Manager
- Your mission is to define, coordinate and drive master data management processes between all divisions, leading to improved data quality and streamlined data sources in our data layer.
- You ensure that master data gets standardized and maintained over our diverse landscape of business systems and this across divisions.
- You make sure data is of high quality, harmonized and ready to be used in and interfaced with ERP systems and data lakes.
- Ultimately your efforts lead to increased reliability of business processes, business intelligence and related reports.
- You take prompt action to solve issues related to master data, develop relevant KPIs for the master data flow including the initiation of pruning processes.
- In close collaboration with the business process councils, you are expected to setup an appropriate data governance structure where ownership of data can be ensured.
- You create a collaboration platform between the different data owners and you will align with the IT organization that the right tools are used.
- You represent our client concerning Master Data topics in different forums like Act, AC/DC, Gems… In this role you collect the needs from our Master Data Stewards, prioritize and agree with other business areas on improvement plans towards Act.
- You will report to the Vice President IT.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have the ability to think strategically and tactically.
- You have a proven track record in project management; you also have deep business knowledge and a strong network.
- You are an expert in Master Data Management strategies, MDM services and capabilities.
- Also you can show us a proven track record from building consensus between divisions and entities when it comes to standardization and sharing best practices.
- You are expected to take a leadership role, developing a close collaboration with the business data owners and the process councils.
- You will be working in a progressive international organization where sustainability, innovation, technological development…. are not empty words.
- You will be working in an environment where continuous learning is strongly encouraged. By achieving results, it is also possible to eventually build a great career within the organization of our client.
- Our client has several entities, both in Belgium and abroad. This gives working for our client an extra international and dynamic cachet.
- You will be joining a highly motivated and result-oriented team who will be happy to take you along on their cadence.
- “Taking responsibility” are not empty words at our client. You get the chance to really make your mark within your field.
YOU LIKE THIS CHALLENGE?
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com or apply via the link below.