Our client is a Swedish company, the Swedish human culture continues to flow through the veins of our 38,000 employees in more than 90 countries. It has a strong family vibe with a warm respect for each individual and we strive for strong diversity. We also invest heavily in our customers, in the environment, … but first and foremost in our own people. In this way, we provide a stimulating environment in which you can develop your competencies on a daily basis. In addition, our family-friendly working atmosphere gives you the flexibility to find an optimal work life balance.
Would you like to get to know us? Hope to see you soon!
Master Data Engineer
Our client is looking for a passionate and committed Master Data Engineer. You will be part of the Master Data Management team which is securing the lifecycle of all master data objects from the different applications and IT systems along the business processes defined withing the Business Area Compressor Technique.
As the Master Data Manager domain is supporting the core of our business operations and as such it is business critical, we are looking for a strong and experienced candidate. It contributes to efficiency in processes between Product Companies, Distribution Centers and Customer Centers.
Currently Business Area Compressor Technique together with Business Area Power Technique are implementing a master data tool, SAP Master Data Governance (MDG).
SAP MDG has already been rolled out globally and was so far aiming on Product Company and Distribution Center master data. We now want to broaden the scope, by processing master data provided by engineering systems and distribute master data towards our Customer Centers.
Therefore, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to strengthen our master data team. In this position your mission will be to define and optimize master data processes and its integration into our application landscape. You will be reporting to the SAP MDG Manager within the Data Domain, focusing on data & analytics solutions and services to enable the organization in taking data driven, fact-based and competent decisions.
In this position it will be your mission to optimize the integration of master data flows and as such contribute to the further development and optimization of the worldwide supply chain.
You are assigned as project owner or team member in various projects in the domain of master data You know how to deliver a project from start to finish within budget and timing.
This means you will :
- Map and document as is and to be master data flows
- Suggest and assist in data governance alignment to limit the number of exceptional flow and required SAP customizations.
- Organize workshops to define master data (flow) requirements
- Be responsible for defining master data processing & distribution requirements and translate them in functional documents
- Find the best solutions in consultation with the implementation partners to cover the requirements while limiting customizations of SAP MDG
- Present foreseen developments to stakeholders
- Review technical specifications together with the implementation partner
- Negotiate planning & budget together with the implementation partner
- Safeguarding that the brought solution is workable for Product Companies and Distribution Centers
- Perform initial testing on delivered developments
- Organize & support User Acceptance testing with stakeholders
- Give training and foresee required training documentation
- Help to update existing documentation of SAP MDG to keep documentation aligned with developments available on production
In all of you actions you will focus on standardization and continuous improvement.
Your clients being our worldwide network of product companies, distribution center and customer centers, your partners being, MDG team, divisional Engineering, Sourcing, Marketing, Logistics and Product departments across Compressor Technique and Power Technique.
- Experience in SAP MDG is a clear advantage
- Clear affinity with IT applications and solutions is a must
- Knowledge of engineering master data is an advantage
- Knowledge SAP S/4 Hana ERP & SAP ECC is a clear advantage
- Experience in master data process-analysis is a clear advantage
- Experience in managing projects is a must
- Excellent Office operational skill is a minimum
- Knowledge of SQL query and power BI will be considered a plus
- Fluent in English, spoken and written is a must
You have a university degree, preferably (Commercial) Engineer, Applied Economics or equivalent through experience.
- strong analytical skills and attention to detail !
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- good social skills combined with a down to earth attitude
- team player but effective self-starter who can perform autonomously
- result driven, motivating and focused on improvement and quality
- able to work in multi-cultural environment
You will become part of a dynamic team of Master Data experts and report to the SAP MDG Manager.
Passionate people create exceptional things
At our client they believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Their leading-edge technology enables them to innovate for a sustainable future.
They believe that people make it happen and with them you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
They offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join them at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.