For more than 60 years our client, an international player, has been producing sustainable and energy efficient products in Belgium, based on the latest technological developments. To strengthen their growth strategy through digital sales globally, we are looking for a
Market & Process Analyst
As Pricing Analyst it is your responsibility to analyze the pricing logic for the different spare parts to ensure the pricing is in line with the market situation per country and Customer Center. Maintaining and optimizing the different pricing processes used is also part of your job. You define and maintain, according to the CTS strategy, the pricing of the relevant CT aftermarket products.
- Analyze, maintain and develop new pricing value drivers for parts
- Responsible for analyzing and maintaining pricing categorization families for specific commodity set together with the product managers and our customer center
- Interact with the other members of the CTS Marketing Team to support and maintain focus on growth and profitability in spare parts business.
- Ensure we retrieve the right market data and feedback on market prices from customer center
- Support pricing projects and assist in projects related to spare parts, pricing and aftermarket support.
- Optimize the different internal pricing processes and the different systems used in the pricing team.
- Maintain the documentation and information on the different processes
- Identify areas for price correction and improvement with respect to profit growth division
What we expect of you?
- Commercial or marketing experience in either service or equipment
- Technical knowledge on compressors is a benefit
- Software skills e;g. MS office, BPCS, SAS are an asset
- Good knowledge of English. An additional language is considered as a plus
- An academic background in economics, Marketing and/or engineering or equivalent by experience
- Result oriented with a dynamic, self motivating personality
- High analytical skills with strong IT skills and a determined approach
- Strong interest in processes and keen to deliver accurate work
- Strong communicator
- Quick learner and strong team player, able to integrate quickly, able to motivate others
You like this challenge?
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com or apply via the link below.