Our client is a Swedish company, the Swedish human culture continues to flow through the veins of our 38,000 employees in more than 90 countries. It has a strong family vibe with a warm respect for each individual and we strive for strong diversity. We also invest heavily in our customers, in the environment, … but first and foremost in our own people. In this way, we provide a stimulating environment in which you can develop your competencies on a daily basis. In addition, our family-friendly working atmosphere gives you the flexibility to find an optimal work life balance.
Market & Pricing Analyst
- As Pricing Analyst, it will be your mission to analyze the pricing structure of our product portfolio and initiate optimization projects.
- You will be key in developing a pricing structure for our captive and non-captive products, in close collaboration with our product management.
- You will be reporting to the Strategic Pricing Manager. Location is flexible, preferably in a European customer center.
What we expect of you?
- You have/are:
• Marketing experience in either service or capital equipment business
• Experienced with MS Office, knowledge of BPCS is an asset
• Highly interested in pricing strategies and -models
• Technical knowledge of construction equipment and business practice is a benefit
- Analyzing, developing and maintaining value drivers for product families
- The freedom to initiate and lead pricing projects
- Immersing yourself in the business per product category in terms of price elasticity, price-demand and competition, to enhance customer relations as well as sustainable growth
- Supporting our local markets with pricing parameter setup and guidelines, improving overall efficiency and consistency
- Enjoy the interaction with the other members of the Divisional Teams to support and maintain focus on growth and profitability in spare parts business.
What you can expect from us?
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com or the link below: