Our client is a Swedish company, the Swedish human culture continues to flow through the veins of our 38,000 employees in more than 90 countries. It has a strong family vibe with a warm respect for each individual and we strive for strong diversity. We also invest heavily in our customers, in the environment, … but first and foremost in our own people. In this way, we provide a stimulating environment in which you can develop your competencies on a daily basis. In addition, our family-friendly working atmosphere gives you the flexibility to find an optimal work life balance.
Would you like to get to know us? Hope to see you soon!
Manufacturing Security Expert
Our client is in the process of revising its OT security architecture to become future proof. With digitalization hitting the factory floor, they see systems are becoming more connected, both to capture data and perform in depth analyses, as well as remotely steer machines to close the feedback loop.
In order to protect the availability of their machines, contain disruptions, provide secure access and monitor behavior, a number of OT security improvement projects have been defined.
What are they looking for?
They are looking for a passionate and committed OT security expert to coordinate OT security activities throughout our product companies around the globe.
As OT security expert you will conceive and drive the OT security program, in line with Atlas Copco Group guidelines:
- Draw up policies and procedures applicable for the operational technology (OT) within the whole CT business area.
- Manage the rollout of the new OT Blueprint worldwide.
- Support sites across organizations on the implementation of OT security solutions and detailed designs.
- Review and advise on new OT technologies to make sure they are set up securely.
- Review and identify risks and opportunities in the current OT environment.
- Build awareness sessions and training for OT cyber security
- Work in close collaboration with OT engineers.
- collaborate with IT team to ensure consistency of IT/OT architecture and cyber security protection layers;
- Support CTBA security officer to identify risks and risk mitigation definition;
You will have the opportunity to work with a highly motivated international business and security team in a challenging and very dynamic environment.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have a good blend of OT security skills and project management. Specific requirements for this position:
- Good knowledge of Industrial Control Systems, industrial IT / OT architecture, assets and organization
- involved in Industrial IT/OT aspects including communications & protocols, PLC architectures….
- knowledge of Industrial cyber security standard (NIST, IEC62443…)
- Ability to capture needs of the users and guide the implementation team.
- You are strong evangelist, fluent in English, both written and spoken, internally and externally, at all levels.
- Experience in working in a large international company is considered as an asset.
- You are customer focused, and professional. Also, you have good communication and interpersonal skills and maintain a good relationship with other stakeholders.
- You have self-drive and passion, triggered by technology.
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and passionate, but you still work systematically, accurately and are focusing on delivered quality and results.
- You like to be challenged and have very strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities. As such you are not afraid of making errors and are willing to learn by doing.
- You can handle pressure, and are prepared to work outside regular office hours, which is sometimes necessary due to a deadline.
- You consider the team to be more than just the sum of the members.
- You are inquisitive and eager to learn. Next to this you have good coaching skills to bring people to the next level.
- You understand the dynamics of change management, support, service and you consider continuous improvement, thinking outside the box and ahead a given.
Start a journey towards something greater
At our client they believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Their caring culture and leading-edge technology enables them to innovate for a sustainable future. With them you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
They offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join them at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com or apply via the link below.