For more than 60 years our client, an international player, has been producing sustainable and energy efficient products in Belgium, based on the latest technological developments. To strengthen their growth strategy through digital sales globally, we are looking for a
Manufacturing ingenieur – Methode (Engineered Solutions)
- Draw up policies and procedures applicable for the operational technology (OT) within the whole Power Technique business area.
- Manage the rollout of the new OT Blueprint worldwide.
- Support sites across organizations on the implementation of OT security solutions and detailed designs.
- Review and advise on new OT technologies to make sure they are set up securely.
- Review and identify risks and opportunities in the current OT environment.
- Build awareness sessions and training for OT cyber security
- Work in close collaboration with OT engineers.
- Collaborate with IT team to ensure consistency of IT/OT architecture and cyber security protection layers;
- Support PTBA security officer to identify risks and risk mitigation definition.
What we expect of you?
Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of Industrial Control Systems, industrial IT / OT architecture, assets and organization
- involved in Industrial IT/OT aspects including communications & protocols, PLC architectures….
- knowledge of Industrial cyber security standard (NIST, IEC62443…)
- Ability to capture needs of the users and guide the implementation team.
- You are strong evangelist, fluent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken, internally and externally, at all levels.
Furthermore, following qualities are considered as an asset:
• Experience in working in a large international company.
• Project management experience
- You are customer focused, and professional. Also, you have good communication and interpersonal skills and maintain a good relationship with other stakeholders.
- You have self-drive and passion, triggered by technology.
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and passionate, but you still work systematically, accurately and are focusing on delivered quality and results.
- You like to be challenged and have very strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities. As such you are not afraid of making errors and are willing to learn by doing.
- You can handle pressure, and are prepared to work outside regular office hours, which is sometimes necessary due to a deadline.
- You consider the team to be more than just the sum of the members.
- You are inquisitive and eager to learn. Next to this you have good coaching skills to bring people to the next level.
- You understand the dynamics of change management, support, service and you consider continuous improvement, thinking outside the box and ahead a given.
What you can expect from us
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behaviour and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact on a global scale
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
You like this challenge?
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com or apply via the link below.