For more than 60 years our client, an international player, has been producing sustainable and energy efficient products in Belgium, based on the latest technological developments. To support their further growth they are looking for a passionate
IT Technology Engineer – .NET Developer
Our client is looking for a passionate and committed IT Project/Technology engineer specialized in .NET and SQL.
- You will be part of our internal .NET project team working in the domains of Sales, Marketing & Aftermarket.
- As such you will be responsible for technical application ownership, developments (including documentation and supporting PMs in planning and budgeting activities) and 3rd line support activities.
- You will be involved in the full redesign of our existing applications and creation of new applications as business needs arise in our Customer Centers.
- Depending exact scope, you will report to the IT Team Leader Sales & Marketing.
- You have a university degree or a bachelor’s degree in ICT or equivalent and a proven experience in .NET & SQL development
- You have a good blend of business and IT technical skills
- You have experience with .NET and SQL and related frameworks and components/tools is a must
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You are customer focused, and professional. Also, you have good communication and interpersonal skills and maintain a good relationship with other stakeholders
- You have self-drive and passion, triggered by technology and software development
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and passionate, but you still work systematically, accurately and are focusing on delivered quality and results
- You like to be challenged and have very strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities. As such you are not afraid of making errors and are willing to learn by doing
- You can handle pressure, and are prepared to work outside regular office hours, which is sometimes necessary due to a deadline
- You consider the team to be more than just the sum of the members
- You are inquisitive and eager to learn. Next to this you have good coaching skills to take the team and application to the next level
- You understand the dynamics of change management, support, service and you consider continuous improvement, thinking outside the box and ahead a given.
Following qualities are considered as an asset:
- Knowledge of different sales, marketing and aftermarket processes in a customer center of an industrial company
- Understanding and experience with software development processes including defining business requirements, defining technical specifications, development procedures, testing procedures, change management and implementation
- Understanding and experience with software support processes
- Experience in project management and in working in a large international company
- You will have the opportunity to work with a highly motivated international business and IT team in a challenging and very dynamic environment.
- You will be working in a progressive international organization where sustainability, innovation, technological development,…. are not empty words.
- You will be working in an environment where continuous learning is strongly encouraged. By achieving results, it is also possible to eventually build a great career within the organization of our client.
- Our client has several entities, both in Belgium and abroad. This gives working for our client an extra international and dynamic cachet.
- You will be joining a highly motivated and result-oriented team who will be happy to take you along on their cadence.
- “Taking responsibility” are not empty words at our client. You get the chance to really make your mark within your field.
- Our client offers you an attractive remuneration package with extra-legal benefits.
YOU LIKE THIS CHALLENGE?
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.