Do you want to work with a highly motivated international team in an exciting, rewarding, and dynamic environment? We are looking for a passionate and committed IT Project/Technology engineer specialized in .NET and SQL.
IT Project Engineer SAP CX
- Within business area Power Technique, we use applications for supporting our business globally. These applications cover areas such as eCommerce, Customer Relationship Management, Product Information Management, Marketing automation.
- We are looking for a specialist to strengthen our current team with focus on customer center support for our SAP CX portfolio (Cloud for Sales, Cloud For Service, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud)
- As an ambassador for this portfolio, you can turn issues into opportunities for greater customer understanding and satisfaction, ensuring our BPX and CRM Lead community can be successful and efficient in the usage of these applications.
- You are an investigator, you can understand the problems users are having and get to the root causes.
- Your deep insight in the application itself and the wider environment it operates in allows you to solve the problem yourself or give the right input to people who could assist.
- The Project Engineer CX will report to the IT Team Lead CX – Sales & Marketing Applications
What we expect of you?
- You should have a relevant experience with sales & marketing applications.
- You are customer minded with a strong interest in the improvement and automation of current processes, working methods and have a mindset to think towards a zero-support model.
- You have experience with SAP CX especially Sales Cloud, Service Cloud (C4C) applications of this portfolio is considered a plus.
- A very good knowledge English is a prerequisite, mastering other languages is a plus.
- You have a high school or university degree in marketing, engineering or IT discipline relevant to the job or similar through work experience
- You should be able to:
- Easily integrate within the team and share knowledge with the team member
- interact with the business, analyze their needs and elaborate effective
- handle pressure and to meet strict deadlines.
- must demonstrate efficient planning and organizing skills.
- But above all he/she should have a positive attitude, always willing to go for solutions
- The support engineer will usually work in Aartselaar during standard working hours, alternative locations could be considered. However, he/she must be ready to travel to other locations and work outside standard working hours when needed.
Start a journey towards something greater
At our client they believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Their caring culture and leading-edge technology enables them to innovate for a sustainable future. With them you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives. They offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join them at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.