Our client is a Swedish company, the Swedish human culture continues to flow through the veins of our 38,000 employees in more than 90 countries. It has a strong family vibe with a warm respect for each individual and we strive for strong diversity. We also invest heavily in our customers, in the environment, … but first and foremost in our own people. In this way, we provide a stimulating environment in which you can develop your competencies on a daily basis. In addition, our family-friendly working atmosphere gives you the flexibility to find an optimal work life balance.
IT Application Project Engineer
- You will be responsible for managing multiple business critical applications throughout the business environment, with focus on the manufacturing and engineering solutions.
- You will be the direct contact person to our business admins in case of issues, technical guidance, application change requests and central application knowledge.
- You will advise Business users on how to improve their daily work with the help of IT best practices, tools, applications & hardware knowledge and second line support.
- In your role you will be involved in the lifecycle of our big projects and core application, in function of application management, active monitoring and support.
- You will take technical ownership of core applications like PLM, MES, WMS, O365 and custom solutions. Next to this, you will also follow-up 3p providers in support, program management, upgrades and improvements
- You will advise in infrastructural upgrades and changes, you will assess the impact, communicate with stakeholders, validate the environment and follow-up the impact.
With your expertise in technical environment setups like server management (prem & cloud), maintenance, roll-out, documentation and support methods , you will take part in the creation and management of innovative projects.
- In your roll as Application Project Engineer, you will act as a global representative for the Power Technique IT organization and report to the Team Manager Product Company Solutions.
What we expect of you?
- You have a Master or Bachelor in Computer Science or Information Technology; or similar through experience.
- You have a strong technical knowledge of IT infrastructure, application setup and maintenance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud service is a plus
- Knowledge of PLM, MES/WMS or O365 systems is a plus
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices.
- Knowledge in databases, scripting, Java code
- Familiarity with Project management principles and tools (Jira, dev Ops).
- Experience with Information system troubleshooting and application support best practices
- Relevant experience in domains of IT, preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Experience with reporting tools like Power Bi
- Important areas of expertise are:
- Good command of written and spoken Dutch & English. Other languages are a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Strong planning, project management and documentation skills
- Stress resistant & confident
- Analytical mindset and drive to solve complex problems
What you can expect from us?
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the link below: