For more than 60 years our client, an international player, has been producing sustainable and energy efficient products in Belgium, based on the latest technological developments. To strengthen their growth strategy through digital sales globally, we are looking for a
IoT Data analyst
- Our client is looking for someone who is knowledgeable in signal processing techniques in both time and frequency domain (i.e. Kalman filter, adaptive filtering) and machine learning techniques for both supervised (i.e. deep learning, SVM) and unsupervised methods (i.e. k-means, DBSCAN).
- Our client will explain you and how our equipment works and help you to come to a deep understanding of the whole connectivity chain, end to end (Equipment – Insights – Value delivered).
- You collaborate closely with marketing, operations and engineering on product roadmaps and the development of the end solutions.
What we expect of you?
- You have a strong interest and an affinity to the mechanical domain and who is eager to explore it. Experience with MATLAB, Python and spark, will help you with this.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering (Electronics, Computer Sciences or equivalent) and you love to solve problems and show a great attention to innovation
You like this challenge?
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.