For more than 60 years our client, an international player, has been producing sustainable and energy efficient products in Belgium, based on the latest technological developments. To support their further growth they are looking for a passionate
Full Stack IoT developer
- Together with the team, you develop IoT Software as a Service (SaaS) systems which are highly available and fault tolerant.
- You collaborate with the other developers to design, code, review, test, deploy, and maintain features.
- You aspire to create high quality software systems, by writing unit tests and contributing to Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) acceptance tests, and by being a distinguished code reviewer.
- You proactively analyze and improve systems on efficiency, scalability, security, and stability.
- You embrace software craftsmanship and strive to improve the development culture of the team.
- You are eager to develop a strong domain specific knowledge. You are passionate about the newest trends in IIoT and cloud.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a software craftsman and a master’s degree in computer science or related fields. Or you have 5+ years of solid experience with cloud computing (e.g., AWS/Azure certifications).
- You have significant experience with cloud applications & web architecture.
- You already have expertise with either Python or TypeScript and the motivation to master both.
- You have experience with RESTful API design and integration (e.g., HATEOAS, OpenAPI, Swagger).
- You have knowledge of networking fundamentals and TCP/IP.
- You have knowledge of IoT and cloud protocols (e.g., HTTPS, MQTT, web sockets, etc.).
- You have knowledge of cloud computing platforms and infrastructure, such as Azure.
- You are familiar with deployment of software systems (containers, CI/CD, DevOps).
- You are familiar with IoT devices and their software life cycle.
- You understand the essentials of security (e.g., TLS, public key crypto, X.509 CA certificates).
- You understand the storage technology: SQL queries, distinguish common types of databases.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- You enjoy collaboration and being part of a goal-oriented team.
- You are analytical, problem-solving, curious, eager to learn.
- You love presenting innovative ideas, methods, and technologies to the team because you are convinced there is always a better way.
- You will be working in a progressive international organization where sustainability, innovation, technological development,…. are not empty words.
- You will be working in an environment where continuous learning is strongly encouraged. By achieving results, it is also possible to eventually build a great career within the organization of our client.
- Our client has several entities, both in Belgium and abroad. This gives working for our client an extra international and dynamic cachet.
- You will be joining a highly motivated and result-oriented team who will be happy to take you along on their cadence.
- “Taking responsibility” are not empty words at our client. You get the chance to really make your mark within your field.
- Our client offers you an attractive remuneration package with extra-legal benefits.
YOU LIKE THIS CHALLENGE?
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.