Onze klant biedt een brede waaier van service-oplossingen onshore & offschore. Van preventief onderhoud tot een all-in contract waarbij u te allen tijde verzekerd bent van de perfecte werking van uw stoomsysteem. Het Team is ongeëvenaard en alle service engineers zijn speciaal opgeleide specialisten voor alle producten.
To expand our sales organisation, they are looking for an Export Sales Manager, who will cover a part of the EMEA region (Eastern Europe) and is willing to travel abroad.
Technical Sales Export Manager
Your job responsibilities:
- As Export Sales Manager, you are part of our EMEA Sales Department.
- You will be responsible for the commercial development of your region.
- Your entrepreneurial approach encourages you to explore new leads and closely follow up potential business opportunities.
- You will implement strategies and tactics to achieve the sales and financial objectives for the assigned territory.
- You can plan and organise your time independently and will report internally on a regular basis.
- You will maintain close contact with customers, distribution partners and prospects in a huge variety of industries. Therefore, you will continuously be working on establishing a good long-term relationship with customers in the market for which you are responsible.
- A technical Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent by experience
- International experience and willingness to travel (15-30%)
- This job requires a great flexibility and strategic thinking
- Sales driven, result oriented, strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills in Dutch, English and French
Our team will provide you with high quality internal support in a dynamic atmosphere in order to achieve sustainable growth and development. Depending on your experience and knowledge, you will get an adapted training program before stepping into an exciting and varied job in an international company. We offer a challenging technical-commercial job that offers plenty of opportunities to work internationally and to take up responsibilities in a growing and financially healthy company. We offer a salary in line with your experience, training and commitment, along with fringe benefits. You will be based in the Belgian headquarters in Bornem.
Ben je geprikkeld door deze vacature en wil je heel graag kennis maken met ons, stuur dan je motivatiebrief en CV naar firstname.lastname@example.org of solliciteer via onderstaande link.