Our client is a Swedish company, the Swedish human culture continues to flow through the veins of our 38,000 employees in more than 90 countries. It has a strong family vibe with a warm respect for each individual and we strive for strong diversity. We also invest heavily in our customers, in the environment, … but first and foremost in our own people. In this way, we provide a stimulating environment in which you can develop your competencies on a daily basis. In addition, our family-friendly working atmosphere gives you the flexibility to find an optimal work life balance.
Would you like to get to know us? Hope to see you soon!
Expert – Machine Dynamics
Looking for a challenging opportunity, where you can have an impact on new products and technologies? Eager to work at the cutting edge of simulation and innovation?
Come and join the Airtec division – the beating heart of our compressor business
As Simulation and Innovation Engineer, it will be your mission to support the development of innovative, high-quality products, from the conceptual design up to serial production, with state-of-the-art simulations. Besides, you are responsible for developing the domain of structural strength and structural dynamics in line with the latest developments.
Main responsibilities include:
- You remain up to date with the last developments in the field of FEA and multi-body simulations, identify interesting opportunities and perform the necessary R&D projects to develop your expertise and bring our simulation capabilities to the next level.
- You perform advanced FEA and multi-body simulations for a wide range of applications and products. In addition, you advise colleagues in different teams worldwide for all matters related to your competence domain. It is expected that you guide our product development in the right direction based on insight and information obtained from simulation models.
- A customer focused approach is crucial. You promote the use of CAE technology in your day-to-day contact with internal customers. You communicate clearly on the capabilities and limitations of simulations with different stakeholders in the organization worldwide. You convince your different customers of your findings.
What you can expect from us?
- A dynamic, no-nonsense open culture where employees have a lot of autonomy
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
- A multidisciplinary and international team with a strong focus on knowledge development
- Access to global job opportunities, as part of Group
What we expect from you ?
- Master’s degree in engineering or science. A PhD could be a plus.
- A broad knowledge or interest in mechanical engineering.
- Experience with Structural Strength and/or Structural Dynamic simulations is essential.
- You quickly familiarize yourself with new products, manufacturing techniques, and simulation methods through the extensive internal and external training program.
- You are an entrepreneur with an analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- You are passionate about technical challenges and have a strong interest in research.
- You are creative and innovative and able to think out of the box.
- Ability to work as part of a team to find the best solution to a challenge.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, for collaboration in multinational teams.
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At our customer we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Their leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the link below: