For more than 60 years our client, an international player, has been producing sustainable and energy efficient products in Belgium, based on the latest technological developments. To support their software tools team they are looking for a passionate
Electromechanical engineer Thermodynamics-Emerging Energy conversion team
- You participate in the development and testing of new products.
- You build physical Matlab models which you validate with a hands-on approach by testing in the lab and in customer installations. Data obtained via remote connectivity from customer installations will be used to enrich the models and create a lifelike digital twin.
- You actively map the energy streams of our customers to identify energy saving potential together with the application engineer.
- You combine a focus on the thermodynamics of the product with a broad interest in all aspects of developing a new product. You are eager to take on challenges that cover thermodynamics, electrical design, mechanical design, field data machine learning and remote control of the products.
- You verify the technical and economic feasibility of different designs. Together with all stakeholders, from the customer over the lab to production you use PDCA to develop solutions which optimise and balance energy savings, customer benefit and cost.
- Depending on your knowledge and skills, we will offer you a position as project engineer engineering or a technology ladder position.
- You have an university degree in Electro-mechanical engineering with a focus on thermodynamics
- You have knowledge of Matlab/Simulink or similar software
- You have experience in power generation cycles is a plus
- You have a good knowledge of English and Dutch
- You like technological challenges
- You like to cooperate with other people.
- You are interested in sustainability and CO2 reduction
- You are hands-on problem solver.
- You are innovative and open for new ideas and solutions.
- You are flexible to solve issues in different areas.
- You are customer oriented and interested in the needs and applications of our customers.
- You will be working in a progressive international organization where sustainability, innovation, technological development,…. are not empty words.
- The thrilling experience to completely design a new business critical software platform from concept till worldwide roll-out.
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with a high degree of autonomy and a culture of open dialogue and the desire to continuously improve.
- You will be working in an environment where continuous learning is strongly encouraged. By achieving results, it is also possible to eventually build a great career within the organization of our client.
- Our client has several entities, both in Belgium and abroad. This gives working for our client an extra international and dynamic cachet.
- You will be joining a highly motivated and result-oriented team who will be happy to take you along on their cadence.
- “Taking responsibility” are not empty words at our client. You get the chance to really make your mark within your field.
- Our client offers you an attractive remuneration package with extra-legal benefits.
YOU LIKE THIS CHALLENGE?
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.