For more than 60 years our client, an international player, has been producing sustainable and energy efficient products in Belgium, based on the latest technological developments. To strengthen their growth strategy through digital sales globally, we are looking for a
Data Platform Owner
- We would like you to take responsibility for operating and evolving the data platform for the CTS organization.
- You will be joining a fast-evolving team that is investing in new technologies and cutting edge paradigms.
- You will have the opportunity to influence the data management strategy of a large and successful organization.
- As well as influencing strategy you will take responsibility for operating the platform and maintaining the qualitative experience our consumers have come to expect. You will own the processes and the governance needed to achieve this, as well as being able to provide appropriate transparency.
- You will collaborate across various levels and be able to take ownership of projects aimed at improving the platform and you should be comfortable with presenting and defending your projects with senior management.
- Technically minded and with a mature approach, you should be able to work both independently and within a team to solve complex challenges.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering (Business, Industrial, Academic or equivalent experience).
- You have a critical mindset and a willingness to challenge orthodoxy.
- You are someone who likes to keep abreast of industry developments and develop innovative new approaches.
- Ideally you should have proven experience of platform management and be able to deliver value from the onset.
- Some knowledge of data engineering would be beneficial such as SQL, Data Warehousing, Data Modeling and ETL as would experience with Cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure.
- Awareness of more abstract concepts such as Data Virtualization, Data Fabric and Data Mesh would also be beneficial.
YOU LIKE THIS CHALLENGE?
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com or apply via the link below.