For more than 60 years our client, an international player, has been producing sustainable and energy efficient products in Belgium, based on the latest technological developments. To support their further growth they are looking for a passionate
Cloud Software Developer
- Your mission will be to join the software group of the team in extending the cloud capabilities to become the core group of the cloud community of excellence.
- Your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Discuss and define requirements with stakeholders around the organization
- Work out a roadmap and tasks together with the scrum master
- Develop microservices for a wide range of different applications
- Select, develop and integrate database or storage technologies
- Together with our Architect, create a scalable and maintainable cloud architecture
- Extend our DevOps pipelines and document the platform
- You have a degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
- You have proven experience in C# .NET (Core)
- You have proven experience with developing REST API’s and microservices
- Experience with database technology (i.e., SQL) is a plus
- Experience with Azure or AWS is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes & Containerization is a plus
- Experience with DevExpress, Git and Atlassian tools is a plus
- You are a strong communicator in English
- You are flexible and eager to learn: you enjoy learning new techniques and can adapt to different tasks
- You are accurate in the performed tasks
- You have good communication skills, you can collaborate with others and likes to share your knowledge with them
- You are broad minded and are open to new ideas and experiences, you believe that there is always a better way
- You put the satisfaction of the users as priority to guarantee a long term commitme
- You will be working in a progressive international organization where sustainability, innovation, technological development,…. are not empty words.
- You will be working in an environment where continuous learning is strongly encouraged. By achieving results, it is also possible to eventually build a great career within the organization of our client.
- Our client has several entities, both in Belgium and abroad. This gives working for our client an extra international and dynamic cachet.
- You will be joining a highly motivated and result-oriented team who will be happy to take you along on their cadence.
- “Taking responsibility” are not empty words at our client. You get the chance to really make your mark within your field.
- Our client offers you an attractive remuneration package with extra-legal benefits.
YOU LIKE THIS CHALLENGE?
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.