Our client is in the process of taking its data and analytics capabilities and maturity to a next level. Recently, a vision for our modern data platform has been drafted. This vision includes major steps in our practices with regard data ingestion, data storage and processing techniques, data governance and ownership, data security and reporting capabilities.
Business Process Engineer Purchase Systems
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
As Business Process Engineer Purchase Systems you are responsible for maintenance, improvements and trainings of systems and tools which are used in the purchase department (by purchasing or SQA).
You assist, where necessary, the other product companies of the Portable Air division in your field.
As a key user you represent the purchase department in several project teams related to the IT systems and the Business. You are an active participant in, or initiate, several projects and work groups.
Via project working you’re specifically responsible for:
- Collecting and analyzing the needs of system users and translation of system specifications
- Initiating and following up on modifications, adaptations and introduction of software systems. When relevant, you help with the rollouts to other product companies
- Managing of system security (e.g. grant systems access to new employees)
- Ensuring automatization, uniformization and transparency of data flows and analyses, as well as writing process flows and instructions.
- Providing/organizing trainings and classes for purchase departments concerning the used systems
- Aligning with others regarding purchasing processes and applications, both within the division as on Airpower level, both during reserved time slots or ad hoc
What you can expect from us?
As global market leader in the compressor industry operating in more than 90 countries, we offer the opportunity of working in an international environment.
We are a dynamic and multicultural team where open-minded and collaborative colleagues achieve top results.
In your new role you will get a lot of autonomy and responsibility in determining and achieving your objectives.
We are eager to see you grow and develop your competences.
Other things you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to network and exchange with different stakeholders.
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits.
- Flexible working times.
- Having fun and celebrate successes.
What we expect of you?
- A solid interest and affinity in network and IT solutions
- Solid knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, SharePoint…)
- Experience or interested in learning SQL
- Experience with (IT) projects is an advantage
- Your English proficiency is excellent, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of data analysis, reporting (e.g. Power BI), purchase systems (BPCS, Be2NET, Medius) and security processes, procedures and systems are an advantage.
- You have a Master in Engineering or Economics.
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Conceptual thinking that you can turn into concrete plans and SMART objectives
- Your motto is continuous and structural improvement
- You are persistent and have a natural talent for analyzing and implementing IT principles
- You are creative, social and communicative
- You are result-oriented, motivated, persuasive and focused on improvement and quality
- Working in a team as well as working independently are your daily methods
Work ethics requirements
- You are an Innovator, striving to create better solutions and ways, to challenge the status quo
- You value high standards, always finding better ways and not compromising on quality
- You are customer-focused and you embrace entrepreneurial thinking on all the way from identifying the customer needs to bringing the added value
- You are resilient & agile and you find opportunities in an ever-changing environment
- You are open-minded & collaborative to accept new ideas, can learn from mistakes, willing to work in team
- You are result-oriented, with “can do” attitude ready to go beyond the job description scope to find the best solution
- You are passionate for making a better world, a true believer with full alignment on personal values
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com or apply via the link below.