For more than 60 years our client, an international player, has been producing sustainable and energy efficient products in Belgium, based on the latest technological developments. Given the ever-increasing integration of systems and information across their application platforms and the increased importance of and attention to all forms of data, our client is looking for a passionate
- In your role you will work closely with the operations and technical support department where you excel in translating business into an optimal dashboard design.
- You will work together with data engineers that ensure the setup of performant data pipelines and with data analysts to give insights and then develop the dashboard.
- The company is currently using PowerBI and MicroStrategy, but since most BI tools share similar concepts, specific background in these tools is not a must.
- You will be part of a larger community of practice of BI developers and business process experts and will be mentored by one of these community members, with whom you will share best practices and can turn to for advice.
- Together we continuously learn and improve our way of working.
- To accomplish this role, a master’s degree in Engineering (Business, Industrial, Academic or equivalent), problem solving skills, and an affinity to an industrial B2B market will help you.
- We expect you to start this position with some experience in BI and BI tools. Knowledge of O365 Power platforms ETL is good to have. High self-motivation and getting energy from designing solutions and help others by supporting their process are key for success.
- You will be working in a progressive international organization where sustainability, innovation, technological development…. are not empty words.
- You will be working in an environment where continuous learning is strongly encouraged. By achieving results, it is also possible to eventually build a great career within the organization of our client.
- Our client has several entities, both in Belgium and abroad. This gives working for our client an extra international and dynamic cachet.
- You will be joining a highly motivated and result-oriented team who will be happy to take you along on their cadence.
- “Taking responsibility” are not empty words at our client. You get the chance to really make your mark within your field.
YOU LIKE THIS CHALLENGE?
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com or apply via the link below.