Our client is a Swedish company, the Swedish human culture continues to flow through the veins of our 38,000 employees in more than 90 countries. It has a strong family vibe with a warm respect for each individual and we strive for strong diversity. We also invest heavily in our customers, in the environment, … but first and foremost in our own people. In this way, we provide a stimulating environment in which you can develop your competencies on a daily basis. In addition, our family-friendly working atmosphere gives you the flexibility to find an optimal work life balance.
Digital Risk & compliance expert
- In this role you will work closely with key stakeholders around the world to advocate best practices and ensure compliance regarding the IT topics, audit findings, Business Continuity, Digital Risk Management and Data Privacy for all Power Technique entities.
What we expect of you?
- You have a relevant experience in IT risk & compliance management in a complex international landscape. He/she has worked in IT Risk & Compliance roles preferably in an industrial manufacturing setting.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in the area of Governance, risk and compliance
- You have a high school or university degree in a Business management, Engineering or IT discipline relevant to the job or similar through work experience.
- You have a proven track record implementing Business Continuity plans and checking Disaster Recovery Planning/Testing
- You have proven experience with industry security standards and frameworks such as COBIT, ISO 27001/2, SANS, NIST CSF
- You have at least a basic knowledge or strong interest in Data privacy (GDPR, CCPA,LGPD,…)
- Certification in IT risk management, Data privacy or Governance of Enterprise IT like COBIT, CRISC, CISA, CISM or CISSP is seen as a strong benefit
- You have experience working in an international context with different cultures and teams around the world
- You have experience working in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Working in a team or independently? You enjoy both equally
- You’re flexible, pressure proof, accurate and hands-on, capable of setting priorities and manage deadlines
- A very good knowledge of English is a prerequisite. Mastering other languages (e.g. Dutch) is a plus.
What you can expect from us?
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com or the link below: