For more than 60 years our client, an international player, has been producing sustainable and energy efficient products in Belgium, based on the latest technological developments. To strengthen their growth strategy through digital sales globally, we are looking for a
Functional analist finance
About 2 years ago we started with a project, to roll-out the brand new SAP S/4 HANA system with embedded warehouse management and transport management in our global distribution centers. We recently had our first successful go-live in the North American service center.
For this very important strategic project we are now looking for a motivated and competent functional analyst in finance and controlling to be part of the core team. Your task is to lead the finance track in this project in line with the overall project planning. You’ll also work closely together with the business process owner finance to ensure all business needs are covered.
It’s your responsibility to make sure that the requirements of the different DC’s are aligned as much as possible and are compliant with all Atlas Copco and legal requirements.
You’re responsible for:
- The setup of the FI/CO modules in the SAP template together with our implementation partner. This includes the integration with all other End-to-End processes but also the Finance-to-Manage and Accounting-to-Reporting processes.
- You design easy-to-use and intuitive user interfaces that ensure a smooth start and efficient system usage afterwards.
- Change management
- You work closely with the local teams to convert the requirements into practical solutions
- You write the functional specifications
- You do the first unit tests of new developments
- You develop the test-scenarios for the end-users
- You document the functional SAP-process and keep this documentation up-to-date
- You create the training material for the end-users
- You train the key-users
- System support
- With system upgrades you test the various finance processes by using the test-scenario’s and consulting the end-users.
- You’re the point of contact for functional problems and questions (second line) regarding the Finance-to-Manage process and financial master data.
For the implementation of the platform in China, some visits to China together with your collegues from the core team will be required.
– You have a solid knowledge of Finance-to-Manage and Accounting-to-Reporting processes and are familiar with the different financial systems in the group like e.g. ICE, GPS NG, …
– Speaking Dutch and English fluently is required.
– Software skills like Office are required, BPCS is a plus
– By preference you have good functional knowledge of the FI/CO SAP modules as well as good
knowledge of SAP configuration
– By preference you also have the necessary functional knowledge regarding the integration aspects of
the FI/CO modules with other modules like SD,MM and PP.
– A master degree with a financial background or the equivalent by experience.
– Customer oriented and target driven
– Analytical, methodical and precise
– Good communicator and flexible attitude.
– Team player
– A passion for IT and new technologies
You like this challenge?
If you are triggered by this vacancy and would like to join our client’s team, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com or apply via the link below.